Sorry to hear you’re facing problems
help.nextcloud.com is for home/non-enterprise users. If you’re running a business, paid support can be accessed via portal.nextcloud.com where we can ensure your business keeps running smoothly.
In order to help you as quickly as possible, before clicking Create Topic please provide as much of the below as you can. Feel free to use a pastebin service for logs, otherwise either indent short log examples with four spaces:
Or for longer, use three backticks above and below the code snippet:
longer example here
Some or all of the below information will be requested if it isn’t supplied; for fastest response please provide as much as you can
Nextcloud version (eg, 20.0.5):
Operating system and version (eg, Ubuntu 20.04):
The issue you are facing: I have two identical AIO instances running on different machines. Today on one of them when looking in settings I noticed I had two signing errors one for an app signature which I am not prioritising at the moment but also this which I have investigated and attempted to resolve.
[core] => Array ( [INVALID_HASH] => Array ( [core/js/mimetypelist.js] => Array ( [expected] => 94195a260a005dac543c3f6aa504f1b28e0078297fe94a4f52f012c16c109f0323eecc9f767d6949f860dfe454625fcaf1dc56f87bb8350975d8f006bbbdf14a [current] => 1b07fb272efa65a10011ed52a6e51260343c5de2a256e1ae49f180173e2b6684ccf90d1af3c19fa97c31d42914866db46e3216883ec0d6a82cec0ad5529e78b1 )
Is this the first time you’ve seen this error? (Y/N): Y
Steps to replicate it:
- Settings / Overview
The output of your Nextcloud log in Admin > Logging:
No errors seen other than a message saying the log file was large and being moved
The output of your config.php file in
/path/to/nextcloud (make sure you remove any identifiable information!):
Totally hands-off AIO instance
What have I tried?
- compared mimetypelist.js file in both instances - length and contents identical
- copied the file from the good instance to the one showing hash error
- compared signatures in both instances in the signature.js file - identical (both ending f14a)
- amended failing file timestamp to be identical to the other files before and after in core/js directory
- Used the occ maintenance command noted at the top of the mimetypelist.js file to recreate which says success when run
Nothing I do has changed the hash error reported.
I cannot reasonably recover to the last backup as that was before a days’ work in various apps and I do not know when the hash error arrived anyway as it only shows with a user triggered scan through overview. This is not something I constantly do - it was pure chance today.
There are no apparent issues in the system but I never like to have errors.