After upgrade to 12 unable to open admin interface

nternal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator if this error reappears multiple times, please include the technical details below in your report.

More details can be found in the server log.

Technical details

Remote Address: 192.168.10.1
Request ID: mXjNvHARXGp17WvkiTc7

Log File: …

{“reqId”:“mXjNvHARXGp17WvkiTc7”,“level”:3,“time”:“2017-06-08T07:19:15+00:00”,“remoteAddr”:“192.168.10.1”,“user”:“admin”,“app”:
“no app in context”,“method”:“GET”,“url”:"/nextcloud/index.php/settings/admin",“message”:“Exception: {“Exception”:
“OCP\\AppFramework\\QueryException”,“Message”:“Could not resolve OCA\\OJSXC\\Settings\\Section! Class OCA\\OJSXC\\Settings\\Section does not exist”,“Code”:0,“Trace”:
#0 \/var\/www\/nextcloud\/lib\/private\/AppFramework\/Utility\/SimpleContainer.php(117): OC\\AppFramework\\Utility\\SimpleContainer->resolve(‘OCA\\\\OJSXC\\\\Setti…’)
\n#1 \/var\/www\/nextcloud\/lib\/private\/ServerContainer.php(132): OC\\AppFramework\\Utility\\SimpleContainer->query(‘OCA\\\\OJSXC\\\\Setti…’)
\n#2 \/var\/www\/nextcloud\/lib\/private\/Settings\/Manager.php(261): OC\\ServerContainer->query(‘OCA\\\\OJSXC\\\\Setti…’)\n#3 \/var\/www\/nextcloud\/lib\/private\/
Settings\/Manager.php(289): OC\\Settings\\Manager->query(‘OCA\\\\OJSXC\\\\Setti…’)\n#4 \/var\/www\/nextcloud\/settings\/Controller\/AdminSettingsController.php(133):
OC\\Settings\\Manager->getAdminSections()\n#5 \/var\/www\/nextcloud\/settings\/Controller\/AdminSettingsController.php(72): OC\\Settings\\Controller\\AdminSettingsController->getNavigationParameters
(‘server’)\n#6 [internal function]: OC\\Settings\\Controller\\AdminSettingsController->index(‘server’)\n#7 \/var\/www\/nextcloud\/lib\/private\/AppFramework\/Http\/Dispatcher.php(160):
call_user_func_array(Array, Array)\n#8 \/var\/www\/nextcloud\/lib\/private\/AppFramework\/Http\/Dispatcher.php(90): OC\\AppFramework\\Http\\Dispatcher->executeController(Object(OC\\Settings\\
Controller\\AdminSettingsController), ‘index’)\n#9 \/var\/www\/nextcloud\/lib\/private\/AppFramework\/App.php(114): OC\\AppFramework\\Http\\Dispatcher->dispatch(Object(OC\\Settings\\Controller\\
AdminSettingsController), ‘index’)\n#10 \/var\/www\/nextcloud\/lib\/private\/AppFramework\/Routing\/RouteActionHandler.php(47): OC\\AppFramework\\App::main(‘OC\\\\Settings\\\\Con…’,
‘index’, Object(OC\\AppFramework\\DependencyInjection\\DIContainer), Array)\n#11 [internal function]: OC\\AppFramework\\Routing\\RouteActionHandler->__invoke(Array)\n#12 \/var\/www\/nextcloud\/lib\
/private\/Route\/Router.php(299): call_user_func(Object(OC\\AppFramework\\Routing\\RouteActionHandler), Array)\n#13 \/var\/www\/nextcloud\/lib\/base.php(1000):

Can you disable the JavaScript XMPP-Chat-App? I’m not sure if this is a known problem @sualko

No, this is no known problem. Please try to remove the app and reinstall it from the app store/market. If the issue persist, please open an issue at https://github.com/jsxc/jsxc/issues

thank you every one … i removed non official app … now i can access my admin page

thanks