After PHP Upgrade can't access Nextcloud anymore - “Internal Server Error”

Support intro

Hi Team,
I was quite happy with my NC23 but wanted to try NC24 so, I’ve done the most stupid thing that I could do: a direct update in the production environment without any backup - I know, can’t be more stupid than that. I tried to perform a PHP update from 7.3 to 8.0 and doing that, can’t access NextCloud anymore.
I’ve there not only all my data, but as well my girlfriend’s data - I’m really panicking (and hopefully she hasn’t noticed it yet).
I’m praying that it be possible to restore access to it. :pray:

Nextcloud version (eg, 20.0.5): 23.0.8.1
Operating system and version (eg, Ubuntu 20.04): TurnKey Linux 16.1 (Debian Buster) - LXC Container in Proxmox 7.2-7 on AMD64 machine
Apache or nginx version (eg, Apache 2.4.25): 2.4.38
PHP version (eg, 7.4): it was working with 7.3; now its 8.0.22

The issue you are facing: seems to be a connection to Database issue related to PHP upgrade. In resume, I can’t access NextCloud, neither through clients or browser. Through the browser I get the following page:

<?php
/**
 * @copyright Copyright (c) 2016, ownCloud, Inc.
 * @author Christoph Wurst <christoph@winzerhof-wurst.at>
 * @author Joas Schilling <coding@schilljs.com>
 * @author Jörn Friedrich Dreyer <jfd@butonic.de>
 * @author Lukas Reschke <lukas@statuscode.ch>
 * @author Morris Jobke <hey@morrisjobke.de>
 * @author Robin Appelman <robin@icewind.nl>
 * @author Roeland Jago Douma <roeland@famdouma.nl>
 * @author Sergio Bertolín <sbertolin@solidgear.es>
 * @author Thomas Müller <thomas.mueller@tmit.eu>
 * @author Vincent Petry <vincent@nextcloud.com>
 * @license AGPL-3.0
 * This code is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
 * it under the terms of the GNU Affero General Public License, version 3,
 * as published by the Free Software Foundation.
 * This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
 * but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
 * MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
 * GNU Affero General Public License for more details.
 * You should have received a copy of the GNU Affero General Public License, version 3,
 * along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>
 */
require_once __DIR__ . '/lib/versioncheck.php';

try {
	require_once __DIR__ . '/lib/base.php';

OC::handleRequest();
} catch (\OC\ServiceUnavailableException $ex) {
	\OC::$server->getLogger()->logException($ex, ['app' => 'index']);

//show the user a detailed error page
	OC_Template::printExceptionErrorPage($ex, 503);
} catch (\OCP\HintException $ex) {
	try {
		OC_Template::printErrorPage($ex->getMessage(), $ex->getHint(), 503);
	} catch (Exception $ex2) {
		try {
			\OC::$server->getLogger()->logException($ex2, ['app' => 'index']);
		} catch (Throwable $e) {
			// no way to log it properly - but to avoid a white page of death we try harder and ignore this one here
		}

OC_Template::printExceptionErrorPage($ex, 500);
	}
} catch (\OC\User\LoginException $ex) {
	$request = \OC::$server->getRequest();
	/**
	 * Routes with the @CORS annotation and other API endpoints should
	 * not return a webpage, so we only print the error page when html is accepted,
	 * otherwise we reply with a JSON array like the SecurityMiddleware would do.
	 */
	if (stripos($request->getHeader('Accept'), 'html') === false) {
		http_response_code(401);
		header('Content-Type: application/json; charset=utf-8');
		echo json_encode(['message' => $ex->getMessage()]);
		exit();
	}
	OC_Template::printErrorPage($ex->getMessage(), $ex->getMessage(), 401);
} catch (Exception $ex) {

} catch (Error $ex) {
	try {
	} catch (Error $e) {
		http_response_code(500);
		header('Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8');
		print("Internal Server Error\n\n");
		print("The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request.\n");
		print("Please contact the server administrator if this error reappears multiple times, please include the technical details below in your report.\n");
		print("More details can be found in the webserver log.\n");

throw $ex;
	}
}

Is this the first time you’ve seen this error? (Y/N): Y

Steps to replicate it:

1. Update PHP to 8.0
  2. Probably in some point I’ve flushed php

The output of your Nextcloud log in Admin > Logging:

Can't access NC to post this log

The output of your config.php file in /path/to/nextcloud (make sure you remove any identifiable information!):

<?php
$CONFIG = array (
  'passwordsalt' => 'REDACTED',
  'secret' => 'REDACTED',
  'trusted_domains' =>
  array (
    0 => 'localhost',
    1 => 'REDACTED',
  ),
  'datadirectory' => '/var/www/nextcloud-data',
  'dbtype' => 'mysql',
  'version' => '23.0.8.1',
  'overwrite.cli.url' => 'http://localhost',
  'dbname' => 'nextcloud',
  'dbhost' => 'localhost',
  'dbport' => '',
  'dbtableprefix' => 'oc_',
  'mysql.utf8mb4' => true,
  'dbuser' => 'nextcloud',
  'dbpassword' => 'REDACTED',
  'installed' => true,
  'default_phone_region' => 'PT',
  'memcache.local' => '\\OC\\Memcache\\Redis',
  'redis' =>
  array (
    'host' => '/var/run/redis/redis.sock',
    'port' => 0,
    'timeout' => 0.0,
  ),
  'filelocking.enabled' => true,
  'memcache.locking' => '\\OC\\Memcache\\Redis',
  'instanceid' => 'REDACTED',
  'maintenance' => false,
  'theme' => '',
  'loglevel' => 2,
  'updater.release.channel' => 'stable',
  'mail_from_address' => 'REDACTED',
  'mail_smtpmode' => 'smtp',
  'mail_sendmailmode' => 'smtp',
  'mail_domain' => 'REDACTED',
  'mail_smtpauthtype' => 'LOGIN',
  'mail_smtpauth' => 1,
  'mail_smtpport' => '587',
  'mail_smtpname' => 'REDACTED',
  'mail_smtppassword' => 'REDACTED',
  'mail_smtpsecure' => 'ssl',
  'mail_smtphost' => 'REDACTED',
);
Failed to connect to the database issue due to missing PHP modules - fixed with next reply

The output of your Apache log in /var/log/apache2/error.log:

[Sat Sep 03 14:27:58.695423 2022] [mpm_worker:notice] [pid 6940:tid 140136890475648] AH00295: caught SIGTERM, shutting down
[Sat Sep 03 14:27:58.723751 2022] [ssl:warn] [pid 7008:tid 140538516767872] AH01909: localhost:443:0 server certificate does NOT include an ID which matches the server name
[Sat Sep 03 14:27:58.723992 2022] [ssl:warn] [pid 7008:tid 140538516767872] AH01909: localhost:12322:0 server certificate does NOT include an ID which matches the server name
[Sat Sep 03 14:27:58.727970 2022] [ssl:warn] [pid 7009:tid 140538516767872] AH01909: localhost:443:0 server certificate does NOT include an ID which matches the server name
[Sat Sep 03 14:27:58.728222 2022] [ssl:warn] [pid 7009:tid 140538516767872] AH01909: localhost:12322:0 server certificate does NOT include an ID which matches the server name
[Sat Sep 03 14:27:58.728828 2022] [mpm_worker:notice] [pid 7009:tid 140538516767872] AH00292: Apache/2.4.38 (Debian) OpenSSL/1.1.1n configured -- resuming normal operations
[Sat Sep 03 14:27:58.728846 2022] [core:notice] [pid 7009:tid 140538516767872] AH00094: Command line: '/usr/sbin/apache2'
[Sat Sep 03 14:30:05.831401 2022] [mpm_worker:notice] [pid 7009:tid 140538516767872] AH00295: caught SIGTERM, shutting down
[Sat Sep 03 14:30:11.270982 2022] [ssl:warn] [pid 292:tid 140107811546240] AH01909: localhost:443:0 server certificate does NOT include an ID which matches the server name
[Sat Sep 03 14:30:11.271224 2022] [ssl:warn] [pid 292:tid 140107811546240] AH01909: localhost:12322:0 server certificate does NOT include an ID which matches the server name
  GNU nano 3.2                                                   nextcloud.log                                                              
{"reqId":"REDACTED","level":3,"time":"2021-04-15T23:37:02+00:00","remoteAddr":"","user":"admin","app":"no app in context","method":"","url":"--","message":{"Exception":"OCP\\AppFramework\\QueryException","Message":"Could not resolve trashManager! Class trashManager does not exist","Code":0,"Trace":[{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Utility/SimpleContainer.php","line":126,"function":"resolve","class":"OC\\AppFramework\\Utility\\SimpleContainer","type":"->","args":["trashManager"]},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/ServerContainer.php","line":162,"function":"query","class":"OC\\AppFramework\\Utility\\SimpleContainer","type":"->","args":["trashManager",true]},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/DependencyInjection/DIContainer.php","line":434,"function":"query","class":"OC\\ServerContainer","type":"->","args":["trashManager",true]},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Utility/SimpleContainer.php","line":56,"function":"query","class":"OC\\AppFramework\\DependencyInjection\\DIContainer","type":"->","args":["trashManager"]},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Bootstrap/FunctionInjector.php","line":58,"function":"get","class":"OC\\AppFramework\\Utility\\SimpleContainer","type":"->","args":["trashManager"]},{"function":"OC\\AppFramework\\Bootstrap\\{closure}","class":"OC\\AppFramework\\Bootstrap\\FunctionInjector","type":"->","args":["*** sensitive parameters replaced ***"]},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Bootstrap/FunctionInjector.php","line":68,"function":"array_map","args":[{"__class__":"Closure"},[{"name":"serverContainer","__class__":"ReflectionParameter"},{"name":"logger","__class__":"ReflectionParameter"},{"name":"appManager","__class__":"ReflectionParameter"},"*** sensitive parameter replaced ***"]]},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Bootstrap/BootContext.php","line":52,"function":"injectFn","class":"OC\\AppFramework\\Bootstrap\\FunctionInjector","type":"->","args":[[{"__class__":"OCA\\Files_Trashbin\\AppInfo\\Application"},"registerTrashBackends"]]},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/apps/files_trashbin/lib/AppInfo/Application.php","line":57,"function":"injectFn","class":"OC\\AppFramework\\Bootstrap\\BootContext","type":"->","args":[[{"__class__":"OCA\\Files_Trashbin\\AppInfo\\Application"},"registerTrashBackends"]]},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Bootstrap/Coordinator.php","line":176,"function":"boot","class":"OCA\\Files_Trashbin\\AppInfo\\Application","type":"->","args":[{"__class__":"OC\\AppFramework\\Bootstrap\\BootContext"}]},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/legacy/OC_App.php","line":197,"function":"bootApp","class":"OC\\AppFramework\\Bootstrap\\Coordinator","type":"->","args":["files_trashbin"]},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/legacy/OC_App.php","line":137,"function":"loadApp","class":"OC_App","type":"::","args":["files_trashbin"]},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/apps/dav/lib/AppInfo/Application.php","line":124,"function":"loadApps","class":"OC_App","type":"::","args":[["dav"]]},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Bootstrap/Coordinator.php","line":176,"function":"boot","class":"OCA\\DAV\\AppInfo\\Application","type":"->","args":[{"__class__":"OC\\AppFramework\\Bootstrap\\BootContext"}]},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/legacy/OC_App.php","line":197,"function":"bootApp","class":"OC\\AppFramework\\Bootstrap\\Coordinator","type":"->","args":["dav"]},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/legacy/OC_App.php","line":137,"function":"loadApp","class":"OC_App","type":"::","args":["dav"]},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/legacy/OC_Util.php","line":203,"function":"loadApps","class":"OC_App","type":"::","args":[["filesystem"]]},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/User/Session.php","line":554,"function":"setupFS","class":"OC_Util","type":"::","args":["*** sensitive parameter replaced ***"]},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/User/Session.php","line":415,"function":"prepareUserLogin","class":"OC\\User\\Session","type":"->","args":[true,"*** sensitive parameter replaced ***"]},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/User/Session.php","line":624,"function":"completeLogin","class":"OC\\User\\Session","type":"->","args":["*** sensitive parameters replaced ***"]},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/User/Session.php","line":367,"function":"loginWithPassword","class":"OC\\User\\Session","type":"->","args":["*** sensitive parameters replaced ***"]},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Setup.php","line":440,"function":"login","class":"OC\\User\\Session","type":"->","args":["*** sensitive parameters replaced ***"]},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/core/Command/Maintenance/Install.php","line":108,"function":"install","class":"OC\\Setup","type":"->","args":["*** sensitive parameters replaced ***"]},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/symfony/console/Command/Command.php","line":255,"function":"execute","class":"OC\\Core\\Command\\Maintenance\\Install","type":"->","args":[{"__class__":"Symfony\\Component\\Console\\Input\\ArgvInput"},{"__class__":"Symfony\\Component\\Console\\Output\\ConsoleOutput"}]},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/symfony/console/Application.php","line":1009,"function":"run","class":"Symfony\\Component\\Console\\Command\\Command","type":"->","args":[{"__class__":"Symfony\\Component\\Console\\Input\\ArgvInput"},{"__class__":"Symfony\\Component\\Console\\Output\\ConsoleOutput"}]},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/symfony/console/Application.php","line":273,"function":"doRunCommand","class":"Symfony\"nextcloud.log" 2L, 14241C

After checking the message this support topic I saw that I should run

sudo -u www-data php occ maintenance:mode --on

But I get the following error:

An unhandled exception has been thrown:
Doctrine\DBAL\Exception: Failed to connect to the database: An exception occurred in the driver: could not find driver in /var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/DB/Connection.php:87
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/src/Connection.php(1519): OC\DB\Connection->connect()
#1 /var/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/src/Connection.php(1041): Doctrine\DBAL\Connection->getWrappedConnection()
#2 /var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/DB/Connection.php(237): Doctrine\DBAL\Connection->executeQuery()
#3 /var/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/src/Query/QueryBuilder.php(345): OC\DB\Connection->executeQuery()
#4 /var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/DB/QueryBuilder/QueryBuilder.php(287): Doctrine\DBAL\Query\QueryBuilder->execute()
#5 /var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppConfig.php(361): OC\DB\QueryBuilder\QueryBuilder->execute()
#6 /var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppConfig.php(126): OC\AppConfig->loadConfigValues()
#7 /var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppConfig.php(317): OC\AppConfig->getApps()
#8 /var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/legacy/OC_App.php(982): OC\AppConfig->getValues()
#9 /var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Server.php(692): OC_App::getAppVersions()
#10 /var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Utility/SimpleContainer.php(160): OC\Server->OC\{closure}()
#11 /var/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/pimple/pimple/src/Pimple/Container.php(118): OC\AppFramework\Utility\SimpleContainer->OC\AppFramework\Utility\{closure}()
#12 /var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Utility/SimpleContainer.php(127): Pimple\Container->offsetGet()
#13 /var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/ServerContainer.php(136): OC\AppFramework\Utility\SimpleContainer->query()
#14 /var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Utility/SimpleContainer.php(56): OC\ServerContainer->query()
#15 /var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Utility/SimpleContainer.php(182): OC\AppFramework\Utility\SimpleContainer->get()
#16 /var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Utility/SimpleContainer.php(160): OC\AppFramework\Utility\SimpleContainer->OC\AppFramework\Utility\{closure}()
#17 /var/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/pimple/pimple/src/Pimple/Container.php(114): OC\AppFramework\Utility\SimpleContainer->OC\AppFramework\Utility\{closure}()
#18 /var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Utility/SimpleContainer.php(127): Pimple\Container->offsetGet()
#19 /var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/ServerContainer.php(136): OC\AppFramework\Utility\SimpleContainer->query()
#20 /var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Utility/SimpleContainer.php(56): OC\ServerContainer->query()
#21 /var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Server.php(1079): OC\AppFramework\Utility\SimpleContainer->get()
#22 /var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Utility/SimpleContainer.php(160): OC\Server->OC\{closure}()
#23 /var/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/pimple/pimple/src/Pimple/Container.php(118): OC\AppFramework\Utility\SimpleContainer->OC\AppFramework\Utility\{closure}()
#24 /var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Utility/SimpleContainer.php(127): Pimple\Container->offsetGet()
#25 /var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/ServerContainer.php(136): OC\AppFramework\Utility\SimpleContainer->query()
#26 /var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Utility/SimpleContainer.php(56): OC\ServerContainer->query()
#27 /var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Server.php(2040): OC\AppFramework\Utility\SimpleContainer->get()
#28 /var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/View.php(118): OC\Server->getLockingProvider()
#29 /var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Server.php(439): OC\Files\View->__construct()
#30 /var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Utility/SimpleContainer.php(160): OC\Server->OC\{closure}()
#31 /var/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/pimple/pimple/src/Pimple/Container.php(118): OC\AppFramework\Utility\SimpleContainer->OC\AppFramework\Utility\{closure}()
#32 /var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Utility/SimpleContainer.php(127): Pimple\Container->offsetGet()
#33 /var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/ServerContainer.php(136): OC\AppFramework\Utility\SimpleContainer->query()
#34 /var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Utility/SimpleContainer.php(56): OC\ServerContainer->query()
#35 /var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Server.php(1403): OC\AppFramework\Utility\SimpleContainer->get()
#36 /var/www/nextcloud/lib/base.php(594): OC\Server->boot()
#37 /var/www/nextcloud/lib/base.php(1089): OC::init()
#38 /var/www/nextcloud/console.php(48): require_once('...')
#39 /var/www/nextcloud/occ(11): require_once('...')

Edit: Puting this part as “details” to focus on what’s not solved.

Probably this is an issue with php.ini, but I’ve no clue how to solve it.

I really appreciate the help cus I’m tearing my hair out.
Thank you.

maybe caused by a missing php module ?

Is php8.0-mysql installed?

required modules PHP8
https://docs.nextcloud.com/server/latest/admin_manual/installation/system_requirements.html
and
https://docs.nextcloud.com/server/latest/admin_manual/installation/source_installation.html

Thanks @chrissi55 I just added the missing PHP modules.

Missing PHP Modules Issue

Now executing php -m I get:

[PHP Modules]
apcu
calendar
Core
ctype
curl
date
dom
exif
FFI
fileinfo
filter
ftp
gd
gettext
hash
iconv
igbinary
intl
json
libxml
mbstring
memcached
msgpack
mysqli
mysqlnd
openssl
pcntl
pcre
PDO
pdo_mysql
Phar
posix
readline
redis
Reflection
session
shmop
SimpleXML
soap
sockets
sodium
SPL
standard
sysvmsg
sysvsem
sysvshm
tokenizer
xml
xmlreader
xmlrpc
xmlwriter
xsl
Zend OPcache
zip
zlib

[Zend Modules]
Zend OPcache

So everything’s there and now I’m able to execute occ the occ commands. I went through:

1) sudo -u www-data php /var/www/nextcloud/occ maintenance:mode --on
2) chown -R www-data:www-data /var/www/nextcloud/
3) chmod -R 770 /var/www/nextcloud/
4) sudo -u www-data php /var/www/nextcloud/occ maintenance:repair
5) sudo -u www-data php /var/www/nextcloud/occ db:add-missing-columns
6) sudo -u www-data php /var/www/nextcloud/occ db:add-missing-indices
7) sudo -u www-data php /var/www/nextcloud/occ maintenance:update:htaccess
8) sudo -u www-data php /var/www/nextcloud/occ maintenance:mode --off
9) sudo systemctl restart apache2

I was able to perform every command, so the “Failed to connect to the databse” issue is fixed.

But I still have the same “Internal Server Error” mentioned on the OP.

Now going to apache2/error.og:

[Sun Sep 04 18:10:10.114666 2022] [mpm_worker:notice] [pid 280:tid 140483956794496] AH00292: Apache/2.4.38 (Debian) OpenSSL/1.1.1n configured -- resuming normal operations
[Sun Sep 04 18:10:10.114679 2022] [core:notice] [pid 280:tid 140483956794496] AH00094: Command line: '/usr/sbin/apache2'
[Sun Sep 04 18:13:48.682951 2022] [core:error] [pid 282:tid 140483674236672] [client 152.89.196.62:36820] AH00126: Invalid URI in request POST /cgi-bin/.%2e/.%2e/.%2e/.%2e/bi
n/sh HTTP/1.1
[Sun Sep 04 18:14:31.555043 2022] [mpm_worker:notice] [pid 280:tid 140483956794496] AH00295: caught SIGTERM, shutting down
[Sun Sep 04 18:14:31.582206 2022] [ssl:warn] [pid 797:tid 139800995656832] AH01909: localhost:443:0 server certificate does NOT include an ID which matches the server name
[Sun Sep 04 18:14:31.582429 2022] [ssl:warn] [pid 797:tid 139800995656832] AH01909: localhost:12322:0 server certificate does NOT include an ID which matches the server name
[Sun Sep 04 18:14:31.586009 2022] [ssl:warn] [pid 798:tid 139800995656832] AH01909: localhost:443:0 server certificate does NOT include an ID which matches the server name
[Sun Sep 04 18:14:31.586235 2022] [ssl:warn] [pid 798:tid 139800995656832] AH01909: localhost:12322:0 server certificate does NOT include an ID which matches the server name
[Sun Sep 04 18:14:31.586799 2022] [mpm_worker:notice] [pid 798:tid 139800995656832] AH00292: Apache/2.4.38 (Debian) OpenSSL/1.1.1n configured -- resuming normal operations
[Sun Sep 04 18:14:31.586818 2022] [core:notice] [pid 798:tid 139800995656832] AH00094: Command line: '/usr/sbin/apache2'

So, I still can’t access NC. :cry:

EDIT: Found now this topic stating that the Internal Server Error could be related to redis and applied what they suggested, but nothing changed. I’m realling getting in panic mode with this. :sob:

Finally :pray:

Found here what solved me the issue:

sudo a2dismod mpm_event
sudo systemctl restart apache2
sudo a2dismod mpm_worker
sudo a2enmod mpm_prefork
sudo a2enmod php8.0

Thanks all for the help, also to Jeremy Davis on the original post in TKL forum.

2 Likes