Nextcloud version (eg, 10.0.2): 12.0.0
Operating system and version (eg, Ubuntu 16.04): Fedora 25
Apache or nginx version (eg, Apache 2.4.25): 2.4.25
PHP version (eg, 5.6): 7.0.20
Is this the first time you’ve seen this error?: Yes

Can you reliably replicate it? (If so, please outline steps):
Yes, logging into my Nextcloud account and going to Administration

The issue you are facing:
My Nextcloud seems to work well, but when I go to Administration I get an error. I’m not a 100% sure, but the issue might be related to the fact that I had to roll back the whole server to a one-day-old snapshot.

The output of your Nextcloud log in Admin > Logging:
I had to forward the logging to a file since I can’t load the admin page. I get this error:
{“reqId”:“WU@i@8LGaUF6Vm3P1fd3BgAAAAI”,“level”:3,“time”:“June 25, 2017 13:48:11”,“remoteAddr”:“185.149.128.43”,“user”:“eischmann”,“app”:“index”,“method”:“GET”,“url”:"/nextcloud/index.php/settings/admin",“message”:“Exception: {“Exception”:“OCP\\AutoloadNotAllowedException”,“Message”:“Autoload path not allowed: \/var\/www\/html\/nextcloud\/apps\/drawio\/lib\/adminsettings.php”,“Code”:0,“Trace”:”#0 \/var\/www\/html\/nextcloud\/lib\/autoloader.php(158): OC\\Autoloader->isValidPath(’\/var\/www\/html\/n…’)\n#1 [internal function]: OC\\Autoloader->load(‘OCA\\\\Drawio\\\\Admi…’)\n#2 [internal function]: spl_autoload_call(‘OCA\\\\Drawio\\\\Admi…’)\n#3 \/var\/www\/html\/nextcloud\/lib\/private\/AppFramework\/Utility\/SimpleContainer.php(94): ReflectionClass->__construct(‘OCA\\\\Drawio\\\\Admi…’)\n#4 \/var\/www\/html\/nextcloud\/lib\/private\/AppFramework\/Utility\/SimpleContainer.php(117): OC\\AppFramework\\Utility\\SimpleContainer->resolve(‘OCA\\\\Drawio\\\\Admi…’)\n#5 \/var\/www\/html\/nextcloud\/lib\/private\/ServerContainer.php(132): OC\\AppFramework\\Utility\\SimpleContainer->query(‘OCA\\\\Drawio\\\\Admi…’)\n#6 \/var\/www\/html\/nextcloud\/lib\/private\/Settings\/Manager.php(261): OC\\ServerContainer->query(‘OCA\\\\Drawio\\\\Admi…’)\n#7 \/var\/www\/html\/nextcloud\/lib\/private\/Settings\/Manager.php(352): OC\\Settings\\Manager->query(‘OCA\\\\Drawio\\\\Admi…’)\n#8 \/var\/www\/html\/nextcloud\/settings\/Controller\/AdminSettingsController.php(138): OC\\Settings\\Manager->getAdminSettings(‘server’)\n#9 \/var\/www\/html\/nextcloud\/settings\/Controller\/AdminSettingsController.php(72): OC\\Settings\\Controller\\AdminSettingsController->getNavigationParameters(‘server’)\n#10 [internal function]: OC\\Settings\\Controller\\AdminSettingsController->index(‘server’)\n#11 \/var\/www\/html\/nextcloud\/lib\/private\/AppFramework\/Http\/Dispatcher.php(160): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)\n#12 \/var\/www\/html\/nextcloud\/lib\/private\/AppFramework\/Http\/Dispatcher.php(90): OC\\AppFramework\\Http\\Dispatcher->executeController(Object(OC\\Settings\\Controller\\AdminSettingsController), ‘index’)\n#13 \/var\/www\/html\/nextcloud\/lib\/private\/AppFramework\/App.php(114): OC\\AppFramework\\Http\\Dispatcher->dispatch(Object(OC\\Settings\\Controller\\AdminSettingsController), ‘index’)\n#14 \/var\/www\/html\/nextcloud\/lib\/private\/AppFramework\/Routing\/RouteActionHandler.php(47): OC\\AppFramework\\App::main(‘OC\\\\Settings\\\\Con…’, ‘index’, Object(OC\\AppFramework\\DependencyInjection\\DIContainer), Array)\n#15 [internal function]: OC\\AppFramework\\Routing\\RouteActionHandler->__invoke(Array)\n#16 \/var\/www\/html\/nextcloud\/lib\/private\/Route\/Router.php(299): call_user_func(Object(OC\\AppFramework\\Routing\\RouteActionHandler), Array)\n#17 \/var\/www\/html\/nextcloud\/lib\/base.php(1000): OC\\Route\\Router->match(’\/settings\/admin’)\n#18 \/var\/www\/html\/nextcloud\/index.php(40): OC::handleRequest()\n#19 {main}",“File”:"\/var\/www\/html\/nextcloud\/lib\/autoloader.php",“Line”:134}",“userAgent”:“Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Fedora; Linux x86_64; rv:54.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/54.0”,“version”:“12.0.0.29”}

The output of your config.php file in /path/to/nextcloud (make sure you remove any identifiable information!):

<?php $CONFIG = array ( 'instanceid' => '', 'passwordsalt' => '', 'secret' => '', 'trusted_domains' => array ( 0 => '', 1 => '', ), 'datadirectory' => '/var/www/html/nextcloud/data', 'overwrite.cli.url' => '', 'dbtype' => 'mysql', 'version' => '12.0.0.29', 'dbname' => 'nextcloud', 'dbhost' => 'localhost', 'dbtableprefix' => 'oc_', 'dbuser' => 'nextcloud', 'dbpassword' => '', 'logtimezone' => 'Europe/Prague', 'installed' => true, 'mail_from_address' => 'jiri', 'mail_smtpmode' => 'smtp', 'mail_domain' => 'eischmann.cz', 'memcache.local' => '\\OC\\Memcache\\APCu', 'loglevel' => 2, 'log_type' => 'owncloud', 'logfile' => 'nextcloud.log', 'logdateformat' => 'F d, Y H:i:s', 'enable_previews' => 'true', 'updater.server.url' => 'https://updates.nextcloud.org/updater_server/', 'maintenance' => false, 'theme' => '', 'mail_smtpauthtype' => 'LOGIN', 'mail_smtpauth' => 1, 'mail_smtphost' => 'smtp.gmail.com', 'mail_smtpsecure' => 'ssl', 'mail_smtpport' => '587', ); The output of your Apache/nginx/system log in `/var/log/____`: Apache doesn't complain about anything.

Hmm… I should have spent several more minutes debugging it. I saw Draw.io in the error message. The app was installed, but disabled, I uninstalled it and administration loads again. Weird, but seems to fix the issue.