Admin can't log in after upgrade

Hello everyone, hoping someone has seen this, I have not found a solution. Running Nextcloud on a RP4 with rasbian, SQLite DB. A couple of months ago I ‘upgraded’ as I am the admin, there are two other users. Following the upgrade, I cannot log into the server via IP address I get the internal server error, the other 2 users can, that’s how I know everything is still working. Also, the clients on our phones is still auto uploading.

I finally found the log,

"Message":"An exception occurred while executing 'INSERT INTO \"oc_notifications\" (\"app\", \"user\", \"timestamp\", \"object_type\", \"object_id\", \"subject\", \"subject_parameters\", \"message\", \"message_parameters\", \"link\", \"icon\", \"actions\") VALUES(?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)' with params [\"firstrunwizard\", \"withheldusername\", 1605998653, \"app\", \"contacts\", \"apphint-contacts\", \"[]\", \"\", \"[]\", \"\", \"\", \"[]\"]:\n\nSQLSTATE[HY000]: Ge0]: General error: 1 table oc_notifications has no column named icon"

I believe it is running the first time wizard again and there is a table missing a column. The difficulty is, its the admin login, so I am limited on what I can do on the outside without bogeying it up. SO I want to ask first - What can I do to fix this??? maybe a simple way to ‘bypass’ the firsttimewizard?

I would recommend to use the occ command to fix the database layout:

db:add-missing-columns                 Add missing optional columns to the database tables
  db:add-missing-indices                 Add missing indices to the database tables
  db:add-missing-primary-keys            Add missing primary keys to the database tables

so run all three? or just the column one?

sudo -u www-data php /var/www/html/nextcloud/occ db:add-missing-columns

sudo -u www-data php /var/www/html/nextcloud/occ db:add-missing-indices
sudo -u www-data php /var/www/html/nextcloud/occ db:add-missing-primary-keys

my instance is that path above, I guess I run the other two to make sure there are no other errors…any order is fine then?

so…no joy.

when running the command it gives me 4 options:

db:add-missing-indices
db:convert-filecache-bigint
db:convert-mysql-charset
db:convert-type

am I doing something wrong or do I need to go to another folder where the db lives?

So rooting around where I shouldn’t be given my DIY novice experience…it appears there is a ALTER TABLE command for the db…I need some help because I can’t find my db. I have SQLITE version 2.8.17 and MariaDB 10.3.25 Raspian 10 on the pi. I know nexcloud is using SQlite DB and can see owncloud.db at /MNT/nextcloud/data location.
I believe my issue is a lack of understanding the relationship between php and the database is.
So the question is: what command and where do I need to run to add an icon column to the oc_notification?

ALTER TABLE oc-notifications ADD COLUMN icon char(1);

Here is a partial of my fault better formatted using the occ log:watch command:

Error    index              Doctrine\DBAL\Exception\InvalidFieldNameException: An exception occurred while     2020-11-22T14:01:17+00:00 
                              executing 'INSERT INTO "oc_notifications" ("app", "user", "timestamp",                                       
                              "object_type", "object_id", "subject", "subject_parameters", "message",                                      
                              "message_parameters", "link", "icon", "actions") VALUES(?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?,                           
                              ?, ?, ?)' with params ["firstrunwizard", "ChadGnad", 1606053677, "app",                                      
                              "contacts", "apphint-contacts", "[]", "", "[]", "", "", "[]"]:                                               

SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1 table oc_notifications has no column named icon                            
                              at .../lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/AbstractSQLiteDriver.php line 51   

the issue is only with the admin group, if I occ group:removeuser then poof I can log in. Currently running Nextcloud 17.0.10, trying to figure out how to properly upgrade without the GUI and no snap installation…thinking that db:add-missing-columns is a new feature in V18