Admin account lost file icons in web interface and can't upload files

Last night I thought it would be a good idea to backup my entire server as an .iso since everything was going smoothly for a week or so now…

I used CloneZilla, and backed up install to a flash drive.

Everything should have remained working since all I did was copy the whole drive as a backup.

When I tried to log into Nextcloud again it gave me an error about the data directory not existing.

I have a 15TB ZFS pool called “MyZFSPool” which has my data directory. For some reason the backup messed with the ZFS pool. When I tried listing the zpools it said that none were found. When I tried remaking the pool it said that these drives may already be associated with a pool called ‘MyZFSPool’. I went ahead and just added -f to the command to force it to remake the pool, I then got a different error when trying to log into Nextcloud, saying I had to add a ‘.ocdata’ blank file to the directory. So I added it.

Everything worked! I could log back into a regular user account with no errors, and the test files that I had uploaded previously were all still there, meaning that the zpool wasn’t wiped or anything like that.

Checked the logging tab in the admin settings and this is what’s there. I can tell it has something to do with the ZFS pool still but its a bit above my head to know where to go from here.

If anyone could tell me how to fix this, and why making a simple backup of the working configuration broke the working configuration, that would be awesome!
Thanks

*edit

I just tried to upload something to the server and it said ‘internal server error’ and now these are the logs.