Access through untrusted domain Please contact your administrator

Good Morning,

I am installing the nextcloud and when I go to access the exteno in the browser, the presented the error below, I need to know the command to correct the problem, today I use ddns of Noip.

I’m from Brazil.

Support intro

Sorry to hear you’re facing problems :slightly_frowning_face:

help.nextcloud.com is for home/non-enterprise users. If you’re running a business, paid support can be accessed via portal.nextcloud.com where we can ensure your business keeps running smoothly.

In order to help you as quickly as possible, before clicking Create Topic please provide as much of the below as you can. Feel free to use a pastebin service for logs, otherwise either indent short log examples with four spaces:

example

Or for longer, use three backticks above and below the code snippet:

longer
example
here

Some or all of the below information will be requested if it isn’t supplied; for fastest response please provide as much as you can :heart:

Nextcloud version (eg, 12.0.2):
Operating system and version (eg, Ubuntu 17.04):
Apache or nginx version (eg, Apache 2.4.25):
PHP version (eg, 7.1):

The issue you are facing:

Is this the first time you’ve seen this error? (Y/N):

Steps to replicate it:

The output of your Nextcloud log in Admin > Logging:

PASTE HERE

The output of your config.php file in /path/to/nextcloud (make sure you remove any identifiable information!):

PASTE HERE

The output of your Apache/nginx/system log in /var/log/____:

PASTE HERE

Did you add your (fix) IP of your Nextcloudserver the config?

In the installation-directory (/var/www/nextcloud or so) you have a file named config.php in the config folder. Thats the one you are looking for.

In there you have something like this:

'trusted_domains' =>
  array (
    0 => '127.0.0.1',
    1 => '<work-IP>',
  ),

Just add another entry with the IP or URL you use from your home to access your nextcloud.

1 Like

Good afternoon, the problem when we access the folder mentioned, presents the message impossible to open the file.

follow image

try with the shell and sudo , to get the permission to edit the file

Good morning, until we could open the file, but I can not access the external server, we leave the following form: ‘trusted_domains’ => array ( 0 => ‘localhost’, 1 => ‘192.168.15.81>’, 2 => ‘exactsuporte.ddns.net’, 3 => ‘192.168.15.81’, ),

I did the mentioning process and it did not work![

quote=“amarillo, post:2, topic:45483, full:true”]
Did you add your (fix) IP of your Nextcloudserver the config?

In the installation-directory (/var/www/nextcloud or so) you have a file named config.php in the config folder. Thats the one you are looking for.

In there you have something like this:

'trusted_domains' =>
  array (
    0 => '127.0.0.1',
    1 => '<work-IP>',
  ),

Just add another entry with the IP or URL you use from your home to access your nextcloud.
[/quote]