About the πŸ“± Desktop & mobile clients category

Questions and topics regarding our desktop client and apps for iOS and Android.

Hello

(Linux Mint 21 ; Nextcloud 25.0.1 : client 3.6.1)

I have upgraded to 25.0.1 with no particular problem (thanks for all the work, by the way).

But synchronizing doesn’t work.
As soon as I make a change to a file locally, the client tries to synchronize on the server (which is normal) but the synchronizing process freezes endlessly (the blue icon keeps revolving).
The only way out I have found is to reboot and stop all syncs when the client launches again.

Is it just me or is there a general problem with synchronizing with 25.0.1 ?

Thanks for any tips.

hello, I have a problem with the nextcloud 3.9.4 app on windows, and my ubuntu 22.04 server with nextcloud 27.0.2,
when I open an example file (.pdf .docx .docx .dwg .xlsx) in two different users and two different PCs, the nextcloud app of one of the users closes, apparently it creates a conflict file but does not show the file and the app closes and I can not start it again, the solution I made is that I have to close all my windows and files and open the nextcloud app and I just see the conflicting file and the yellow icon.
I can’t work in collaboration because the nextcloud app closes every time the same file is started in several users, I already looked for the best configuration in my config.php file but the problem continues.

no one to respond?