503 Error at access on an smb-storage over webdav, after nextcloud runs a time

Nextcloud version (eg, 10.0.2): 11.0.1.2
Operating system and version (eg, Ubuntu 16.04): Debian 8.7
Apache or nginx version (eg, Apache 2.4.25): 2.4.10
PHP version (eg, 5.6): 5.6
Is this the first time you’ve seen this error and can you replicate it?:
no thats not the first time, yes I can reproduce it
The issue you are facing:
I have a smb storage connectet and connect with normal windows over webdav, after some time (15-30 Minute) I get an 503 (STorage is temporarily not available)
After a restart of apache and smb, it works fine, after 15-30 minute I can´t access the storage with webdav
In the webfrontend, I can access the storage!

The output of your Nextcloud log in Admin > Logging:
{“reqId”:“Xwnknu7lMh3gSiVn7Edp”,“remoteAddr”:"[IP_Adress]",“app”:“webdav”,“message”:“Exception: {“Message”:“HTTP\/1.1 503 Storage is temporarily not available”,“Exception”:“Sabre\\DAV\\Exception\\ServiceUnavailable”,“Code”:0,“Trace”:”#0 \/var\/www\/html\/cloud\/3rdparty\/sabre\/dav\/lib\/DAV\/Server.php(939): OCA\\DAV\\Connector\\Sabre\\ObjectTree->getNodeForPath(‘Data\/folder.gif’)\n#1 \/var\/www\/html\/cloud\/3rdparty\/sabre\/dav\/lib\/DAV\/CorePlugin.php(336): Sabre\\DAV\\Server->getPropertiesForPath(‘Data\/folder.gif’, Array, 0)\n#2 [internal function]: Sabre\\DAV\\CorePlugin->httpPropFind(Object(Sabre\\HTTP\\Request), Object(Sabre\\HTTP\\Response))\n#3 \/var\/www\/html\/cloud\/3rdparty\/sabre\/event\/lib\/EventEmitterTrait.php(105): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)\n#4 \/var\/www\/html\/cloud\/3rdparty\/sabre\/dav\/lib\/DAV\/Server.php(479): Sabre\\Event\\EventEmitter->emit(‘method:PROPFIND’, Array)\n#5 \/var\/www\/html\/cloud\/3rdparty\/sabre\/dav\/lib\/DAV\/Server.php(254): Sabre\\DAV\\Server->invokeMethod(Object(Sabre\\HTTP\\Request), Object(Sabre\\HTTP\\Response))\n#6 \/var\/www\/html\/cloud\/apps\/dav\/appinfo\/v1\/webdav.php(60): Sabre\\DAV\\Server->exec()\n#7 \/var\/www\/html\/cloud\/remote.php(165): require_once(’\/var\/www\/html\/c…’)\n#8 {main}",“File”:"\/var\/www\/html\/cloud\/apps\/dav\/lib\/Connector\/Sabre\/ObjectTree.php",“Line”:162,“User”:“sync”}",“level”:4,“time”:“2017-02-24T11:57:58+00:00”,“method”:“PROPFIND”,“url”:"/cloud/remote.php/webdav/Data/folder.gif",“user”:“sync”,“version”:“11.0.1.2”}

The output of your config.php file in /path/to/nextcloud (make sure you remove any identifiable information!):

<?php $CONFIG = array ( 'instanceid' => '', 'passwordsalt' => '', 'secret' => '', 'trusted_domains' => array ( 0 => '', 1 => '', ), 'datadirectory' => '', 'overwrite.cli.url' => '', 'dbtype' => 'mysql', 'version' => '11.0.1.2', 'dbname' => '', 'dbhost' => 'localhost', 'dbtableprefix' => 'oc_', 'dbuser' => '', 'dbpassword' => '', 'installed' => true, 'mail_smtpmode' => 'php', 'mail_from_address' => 'root', 'mail_domain' => '', 'forcessl' => true, 'forceSSLforSubdomains' => true, 'loglevel' => 2, 'maintenance' => false, 'theme' => '', 'preview_libreoffice_path' => '/usr/bin/libreoffice', 'preview_office_cl_parameters' => ' --headless --nologo --nofirststartwizard --invisible --norestore -convert-to pdf -outdir ', 'memcache.local' => '\\OC\\Memcache\\APC', 'trashbin_retention_obligation' => 'auto', 'session_keepalive' => true, 0 => 'chunkSize=1048576', ); The output of your Apache/nginx/system log in `/var/log/____`: no log entrys --- Remember, this information may be requested if it isn't supplied; for fastest response please provide as much as you can :heart: Feel free to use a pastebin service, otherwise log files can be indented with 4 spaces on each line to present them in a friendlier way on the forum.

can anyone help me an has a solution for the problem?

I solved the problem, as I reinstalled nextcloud in version 11.0.2 and the issue is gone :slight_smile:
no matter why, but it works for me