413: The file is too large

Nextcloud iOS app not synching video files larger than 100MB. App keep throwing error “413: The file is too large”. I am able to upload same file through web and Android app. There is no Nginx proxy in front of server and server is accessed via CloudFlare over HTTPS. I have gone through many threads with same issue but no result so far. This issue is really annoying.

iOS app version: 3.3.1.1

Nextcloud Server Version: 20.0.8

What about simply using the search function of this forum to find related postiongs :wink:

…

Sorry if I wasn’t clear enough, I am not using Nginx or Docker. Yes, I did searched similar questions on forum and on google before posting question here. :grinning:

1 Like

But you’re using a “Cloudflare” service. Wikipedia says

Cloudflare, Inc. is an American web infrastructure and website security company that provides content delivery network services, DDoS mitigation, Internet security, and distributed domain name server services. Cloudflare’s services sit between a website’s visitor and the Cloudflare user’s hosting provider, acting as a reverse proxy for websites.

Due to the fact that the problem seems to be proxy related, you might consider to contact Cloudflare support and ask them for help to get the problem solved :wink:

Initially I thought too that cloudflare could be the problem but then it should affect Web and Android app similar way it does to iOS app but web and Android apps are working fine.

Cheers