404 error using Nextcloud application

Hi all! After installing the Nextcloud application on client computers, strange messages appeared in the logs on the server /var/log/apache2/access.log:

192.168.1.111 - andrzej.opala [11/May/2023:12:10:51 +0200] “GET /ocs/v2.php/apps/user_status/api/v1/user_status?format=json HTTP/1.1” 404 892 “-” “Mozilla/5.0 (Windows) mirall/3.8.1stable-Win64 (build 20230419) (Nextcloud, windows-10.0.19044 ClientArchitecture: x86_64 OsArchitecture: x86_64)”

And not from all computers, but from some of them. How to fix it? Because I actually get too many of these errors.

Are all user_status requests returning 404s or only some of them coming up as 404s? (they would normally be 200s)

Looking at the code I’d expect that to happen if the user didn’t exist or have any status, but I didn’t take a thorough look.

Any chance you disabled the User status app accidentally (well, or intentionally)?

Only some of users coming up with error 404. But this does not cause any problems in the use of applications or synchronization. Users don’t get any error messages. Only where errors appear are the logs on the server. I don’t know how to disable user status checking on clients.

Ok. The problem is solved. It was enough to change the status on the problem computers to any in the Nextcloud application. After this action, messages on the server disappear.