404 error for files called from `apps/calendar/js/public/`

Hi folks,
I’ve recently migrated from Owncloud to Nextcloud. I am happy to have made the move, and can see some great development work has been done in NC. Thank you.

I have an issue with the calendar app. It doesn’t load correctly, and I found it’s caused by numerous 404 errors. Essentially, it’s trying to load some CSS and JS files from apps/calendar/js/public/, but that folder does not exist. I checked the master copy I downloaded from GitHub and I see it does not exist there either.

The files are:
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()
app.min.css Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()
app.min.js Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()
2vendor.min.js Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()
app.min.js Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()
app.min.css Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()
vendor.min.css Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()

Any suggestions as to why this is occurring, and what I can do about it?

Thanks.

Jonathan

Github is the development version, as user, you should used the packaged versions, e.g. from https://nextcloud.com/changelog

As @tflidd said, don’t use master. It’s for development.
We always attach a calendar.tar.gz to our Releases, use that.
calendar.tar.gz contains css/public and js/public