23.0.1RC1 is here!

Hi! The server team has released an RC of the first minor release for Nextcloud 23.0.1, fixing a number of minor issues in our latest & greatest.

Get the zip file here, use the updater (set it to beta) or look for the tar.gz etc on the download server.

Here’s the changelog:

4 Likes

I upgraded my test instance to the beta version. The update itself run with no issues.

After the update I was informed to run php occ db:add-missing-indices. This command run with no issues.

When I returned to the settings page, I reloaded the page to rerun the configuration test. Now it displays this text:

There are some errors regarding your setup.
Error occurred while checking server setup
…
Nextcloud Hub II (23.0.1 RC1)

Your version is up to date.

without further hint.

Upgraded with no issues. But can still not open or create any documents although Collabora Online server is reachable.

Update: I reinstalled the collabora-docker and now it works! However got message of missing indices. The instruction to run the command occ db:add-missing-indices was incomplete.
Took me a while to find out I should go to /var/www/nextcloud and from there run the command sudo -u www-data php occ db:add-missing-indices

I did reset the version in config.php to 23.0.0.0. Next I refreshed the settings page. The upgrade worked now, and the error is gone. I find this behaviour kind of strange.

Same missing… here but not the rest (no error)

I obviously also had to add the missing indices but after that I got no error but “all checks passed” right away.

But can still not open or create any documents although Collabora Online server is reachable.

Was the same here, probably is related to the internal renamings of Collabora (loolwsd→coolwsd, lool→cool, loloeaflet→browser).