2-Faktor-Authentifizierung über Email

Guten Morgen,
gibt es eine Möglichkeit, in der Nextcloud 15 eine 2-Faktor-Authentifizierung mittels Email zu nutzen? Falls ja, was benötige ich dafür?
Vielen Dank
schildmi

Good Morning,
is there a possibility to use Nextcloud 15 with a 2-factor-authentication via email? What do I need?
Thanks a lot!
schildmi

A two-factor email app already exists in the app store. It is still under construction and
currently only officially available for Nexcloud 14. But you could try patch the version
number and check if it works with Nextcloud 15 too.
As an alternative solution it might be worse to check other available two-factor apps.
Check-out https://apps.nextcloud.com/?search=factor

Hi j-ed,
thanks a lot for your answer. I’ll try it.
Michael

Hi j-ed,

the two-factor email app isn’ t develop any more because the developer has not enough time.

The other 2fa-apps don’t support otp via email :frowning:

Until version 13 of nextcloud there was the possibility to use privacyIdea. These both works perfect together.

But with version 14 of nextcloud there are some changes in the 2fa-part so privacyIdea don’t work any more together with nextcloud …

Now I have a problem without a solution…

Michael

There are several other 2FA apps which support hardware/software token, sms, messengers
and other id providers. I would expect that at least one should be usable for you too.

Hi j-ed,
yes. There are several 2FA apps but no one makes an otp via email… I
:frowning:
Michael